Mike Pence STUNS The Nation – End Of An Era


President Donald Trump gave America’s military
the green light last Thursday to take out Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani, a known
terrorist supporter who has killed and help plan attacks that killed thousands of Americans
over the years. After Trump took out one of the world’s
most dangerous men, the media rushed to blame the president and accuse him of committing
war crimes. But Vice President Mike Pence confirmed what
we had suspected: Soleimani was preparing imminent attacks against four United States
embassies in the region when Trump ordered the military to take him out. During an interview with NBC’s Savannah
Guthrie, Pence confirmed that that it was the end of the era created by Obama’s administration,
where the United States stands idly by as Iran attacks us and our allies is over. There is now a price to be paid for being
an anti-American terrorist who murders American soldiers. Pence explained why not all of the intelligence
about Soleimani had been revealed and responded directly to one Republican not happy about
the briefing. “Senator Mike Lee, a Republican, left that
briefing and said it was demeaning and insulting, he said it was the worst briefing he ever
heard and that … he didn’t get the information he needed. Why not in a classified setting can our briefers
from this administration share what it was, this threat that you talk about, in a classified
setting?” Guthrie asked. Pence replied, “Well, some of that has to
do with what’s called sources and methods, Savannah, that … if we were to share all
of the intelligence, and in fact, some of the most compelling evidence that Qasem Soleimani
was preparing an imminent attack against American forces and American personnel also represents
some of the most sensitive intelligence that we have. It could compromise those sources and methods.” Pence sought to reassure viewers. “I can assure your viewers that those of
us that have seen all the evidence, that saw the evidence in realtime know that President
Trump made the right decision to take Qasem Soleimani off the battlefield,” he added. “America is safer, the world is safer. Now, even after the Iranian response, no American
casualties and Iran is standing down.” Pence has a great point: the Iranians, realizing
they would have been decimated in any war with the United States, appear to have intentionally
not killed any Americans in “retaliatory” missile strikes. While Democrats and liberals are rushing to
defend the Iranian terrorists — top military officials say Soleimani was planning “imminent
attacks” on Americans that would have most likely killed hundreds. The attacks would have been conducted on American
facilities and workers in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon along with other countries in the region. In fact, an Iranian member of parliament threatened
to launch an attack directly on the White House and Iranian authorities placed an $80
million bounty on assassinating the president. And on the same day drone strikes ordered
by Trump killed two top Iranian military figures in Iraq, what Barack Obama was spotted doing
speaks volumes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *